HeartPhys is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
Learn physiology through interactive diagrams! Hard concepts in cardiovascular physiology demand something more than static images and text. That's where this app comes in. We take some of the key cardiovascular concepts and let you interact with visuals that give you insight into what's going on. To help guide you, we also provide narrated Show Me videos, describing each concept in detail and going over how to get the most out of each diagram, as well as extensive text explanations.
* Play with interactive diagrams to understand some of the hardest concepts in cardiovascular physiology
* Watch the Show Me videos to solidify your understanding of the concepts and get the most out of each diagram
* Read detailed explanations that describe the key points of each diagram
* Zoom the diagrams to full screen for an uninterrupted interactive experience. Even in that mode, the explanation text is only a finger tap or swipe away.
* Bring up interaction help for any diagram - You never have to wonder how you can interact with any diagram...just tap on the information icon in the toolbar to get visual instructions unique to each diagram.
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
HeartPhys (version 1.1) has a file size of 112.20 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.